KUBERNETES SECURITY WORKSHOP
DIVE INTO THE BEST CLOUD NATIVE SECURITY SOLUTIONS
As Kubernetes installations grow in size and complexity, security has become a major concern. Attend the Kubernetes Security Workshop to learn how to prevent vicious attacks and keep your clusters safe. This workshop includes: scanning of images and manifests, building gates, sandboxing applications, threat detection and other hands-on topics.
This is an online workshop conducted via Google Meet.
- August 30 and 31, 2023 - 8h over the two days
- Schedule: 9AM - 1PM each day
Basic understanding of Kubernetes, Linux operating system, Command-line tools and Containers
PC with modern browsers and a fast internet connection
Wednesday, August 30:
- Installation scenarios of Kubernetes
- Securing the kubelets
- Securing Service Account Tokens
- Network Policies
- Encryption at Rest / Transport / Usage
Thursday, August 31:
- Static Pod Analysis via kubesec
- Image Scanning via Trivy
- Admission Control via Kyverno
- Host Level Security via AppArmor
- Container Sandboxing with Gvisor
- Auditing in Kubernetes
- Threat Detection via Falco
- Benchmarking via kube-bench
Trainer: Hubert Ströbitzer, TeamLead PS at Kubermatic GmbH.
Workshop Online Ticket:
→ Two-Day Kubernetes Security Workshop| €299 (+VAT) per seat
Where does the event happen? Online
When does the event happen?
Add to Calendar